wave account -my bank credentials

analuciacanoanaluciacano Member Posts: 3

I am getting the message that wave accounting needs the credentials to get into my bank account. I insert the credentials (several times) and still doesn't recognize them.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @analuciacano,

It's difficult to say exactly what the issue might be. We use a third-party bank data provider for our bank connection system. While it allows us to connect to thousands of banks, it means we can do little to directly resolve issues that can come up. We do report errors back to our data provider, who then work on resolving these issues following their own priority order.

I might be able to find a bit more information, however. Could you give me the URL for the page you use to login to your online banking? Are you able to log in from this one?

• analuciacanoanaluciacano Member Posts: 3

yes @Alexia I can log in from that page

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for following up, @analuciacano.

Could you try clearing your browser's cache, doing a hard refresh (press shift+CTRL+R on your keyboard) and trying again? It sometimes resolves issues like yours.

If you still can't log in, you'll have to upload your bank statements manually until this connection works once more. I can't offer a timeline as to when it'll be fixed, but we'll report your issue to our bank data provider, who will work towards a resolution following their own priority order.

• analuciacanoanaluciacano Member Posts: 3

I will try this @Alexia
    Thanks! I will get back to you.