Reply-to email address for Estimates / Invoices "sent by Wave"

RRTSRRTS Member Posts: 19

Hello, I use one email account to login & authenticate to Wave (a Gmail one) and a separate email account that I want to use to communicate with customers.
I noticed that when I send an estimate or invoice to a customer, the reply-to address (the one that happens when they click "reply" to the estimate) is my Wave login email address. How can we make it so that the reply-to address is my other alternate email address where customers are already communicating with me?

Cheers
SAM

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @RRTS,

The email address that appears on your invoice emails is always going to be the primary email address on your Wave account. You can change that primary address by clicking on your business name on the top-left corner when logged in to Wave and going to "Manage your profile". From there, go to "Emails & Connected Accounts"

You'll be able to add email addresses and change the primary address. You'll be able to log in using any of those addresses. The primary email address will be used as the first point of contact for just about anything Wave-related (as well as be the email linked to your invoices and estimates).

• RRTSRRTS Member Posts: 19

I found that, since I created my Wave Apps acct with Google authentication, I needed to first simply set a password, then the option for adding an email came up.
    I can still authenticate with Google too.
    Cheers
    SAM

• AlaskanNightWolfAlaskanNightWolf Member Posts: 4

I would like to use the email Accounting@companyname.com, for invoices & estimates, is this possible ? I can not locate a way to do that. It gives me an option to search for another email, but the list is empty, and I don't have a way to add.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @AlaskanNightWolf! Is accounting@companyname.com a mailing domain that you currently own/have access to? If so, you can follow the steps outlined in this Help Center article here to add in that email as a secondary verified email, from which you can send your invoices! Just don't follow the step where it says to delete your other added email, and you're golden :)