Notes & Footers overlapping in the invoices

brahmbrahm Member Posts: 1

Hi,
I just signed up for wave apps. While drafting my first invoice, the notes & footers are overlapping, text is sitting on top of each other & the header is being added onto an extra page. Is there any way to rectify this ? Thanks

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @brahm,

I'm trying to replicate this and I can't seem to do so. Is this only happening on a specific page? Can you share a screenshot of your invoice, with any personal information obscured, to give us a better idea of what might be happening?

• MagicalmeMagicalme Member Posts: 2

Did this get resolved? I'm having a similar issue.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Magicalme . This can often be solved by troubleshooting your browser. Because Wave supports Chrome, Fire Fox and Edge, try accessing your invoices from one of these browsers to see if that works. If not, you can try accessing Wave through an incognito window or clearing your Cache & Cookies. If you're still having trouble after taking these steps, feel free to reach out and we can dig in further.

• MagicalmeMagicalme Member Posts: 2

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply. I've tried all those suggestions and it's still happening.

• Ansa_RodenbergAnsa_Rodenberg Member Posts: 2

I have checked that it only looks like it overlaps on the screen, but when I do a Customer Preview it doesn't overlap

edited January 30, 2020
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Ansa_Rodenberg , can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing?

• Ansa_RodenbergAnsa_Rodenberg Member Posts: 2

Hi @AlexL, on screen on the print preview it looks like the total is printed over the footer but when I print to pdf or physically it doesn't do it so I already sent it to the customer.
    I am currently unable to access Wave properly in South Africa so I can't send a screenshot. My login screen looks like the screenshot attached. This is probably related to the connectivity issues that SA is currently experiencing.
    And my dashboard looks like this :(

I am staying hopeful that this will resolve.
    Thanks, Ansa

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ansa_Rodenberg! Thanks for that screenshot, and we're sorry to hear about the connectivity issues you've been facing as of late. I think to best troubleshoot this together, we're going to want to hang tight to see that the connectivity issues are rectified, after which point we can take a deep dive into that template.