Unable to login

mpolingmpoling Member Posts: 3

Hello, I started a Wave account through my RBC account and am trying to log in to the Receipts and Invoice apps. It will not let me and states my email has already been used for an account. How can I link everything up. I can log in through the RBC website, but as most of my stuff involves being mobile, this really doesn't help me.
Thanks
Mike

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @mpoling,

Wavers who use Wave through our integration with RBC don't have access to our mobile apps. If you would like me to, I can disconnect your Wave account from the RBC integration altogether. This will allow you to use our mobile apps, but you'll have to log in using our website from then onwards, you will not be able to go to your account directly from your RBC online banking.

• mpolingmpoling Member Posts: 3

Yes please proceed with that, thanks,

• mpolingmpoling Member Posts: 3

So what login info will I use to log in then? You can email me at [removed by admin]

edited September 14, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @mpoling,

It's done! You should receive an email any second now with instructions on what to do next. Let me know if you have any questions.

I went ahead and removed your email address from your last post. The Wave Community is public and indexed, which means that any information posted here is available for the internet to see. For security reasons, we recommend not sharing any private information here.