Transactions in Reports

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reports and balances not updating.

Comments

• danidani Member Posts: 1

Firstly, this is crucial for me to fix because i have meetings today and next week that i have to run meetings for. I sent a support request on the weekend but have not heard back. Please not bank connection is not an option for me.

The problem: When i tried importing statememts they did not load as transactions. When i tried again i get a message about possible duplicates but ignored it as the transactions had not loaded. And again. No luck. I contacted support but no response. I have since entered the transactions manually. Unfortunately, i realize that reports such as proft and loss show duplicates of the information and so the reports are inaccurate. I can't delete duplicates because they arent showing as transactions. There seem to be at least 2 or 3 duplicates for each.

Please help!

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @dani,

I ran an automated fix for your accounting, which goes through your transactions and clears up mismatches between the transactions page and your reports. This can take a bit of time to process, so I recommend taking a look in a few hours. Could you also clear your browser's cache? Sometimes, it helps with issues like yours.

Let me know if that fixed things!

• danidani Member Posts: 1

I will check in a few hours and let you know. I appreciate the response.