Tax Service with Payroll

SaaSSaaS Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I am really confused with the tax services Wave provides. So I'm paying for tax services, and received an email that :Wave will file and pay payroll taxes on your behalf for all payrolls with paydays afterOct 1, 2017." If I'm a California entity, does that mean I don't need to do anything for CA state or Federal taxes, because Wave will take care of all the IRS paperwork?

Thanks!

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi Eileen! I've gone ahead and asked that our Payroll Support Team follow up with your in your ticket regarding this question. In the meantime, you might want to check out our other Payroll by Wave resources in our Help Centeror on our blog.

• SaaSSaaS Member Posts: 2

Thanks. I received a call from a state representative saying the personal income tax looks too high, or calculated wrong. Would you please check?

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi again Eillen! Questions related to the details of your account are best handled by our Payroll Support team - this is a separate department from me. :) Please follow up in your ticket or otherwise reach out and our team would be more than happy to investigate and help you get this resolved.