Options

Great new feel. :-) Still no cash flow report for older accounts :-(

TWilliamsTWilliams Member Posts: 3

Hello,

When will old accounts be migrated onto the new platform that has a cash flow statement on its dashboard? I had hoped it would have happened with this new upgrade.

edited September 24, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    MoroccoDaveMoroccoDave Member Posts: 9

Same here, I read previously they would have all accounts migrated by June...? Still waiting.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @TWilliams and @MoroccoDave,

Wave’s rebrand was a special and exciting project. This was an entirely separate update from our ongoing accounting feature update, coming from different teams across Wave. It hasn't been diverting our attention or efforts away from the migration. With regards to the accounting update, existing accounts are being migrated as soon as possible. Migration takes time because we must ensure feature parity and maintain the integrity of your data. Accounts will be migrated as soon as it is absolutely safe to do so. We can only move an account over when we are absolutely sure we can do so while maintaining the integrity of that data and offering the functions that you might need.

You'll have access to the new features as soon as possible, but I don't have a timeline to share. I can promise you that we're as eager to give you those new features as you are to use them, but we can't put your data at risk to speed up the process.

• Options
    Saheed_eweko1Saheed_eweko1 Member Posts: 1

Ok great!We await the update.Thanks

• Options
    JayGeeJayGee Member Posts: 5

Hi, at this stage are we still waiting for this update to have the CASH FLOW STATEMENT reflect in the reporting section?