Options

We've got the Blues

Kel520Kel520 Member Posts: 3

Disappointed, seems to me you have been spending more time choosing which shade of Blue to go with than listening to what people want from the software to make it even better. No new features as I can see other than it's blue, if indeed that's a feature.
Some time ago you were asking for suggestions and I myself had contributed quite few but I don't see any improvements of any sort.

Now don't get me wrong, it's a valuable tool and has helped me with my business, but it could have so many other features that, more importantly would make life easier than a few shades of Blue.

Comments

• Options
    BShoreCeramicsBShoreCeramics Member Posts: 1

Have to agree. It looked nice before, it looks nice now. BUT PayPal integration still doesn't work properly. I really hope your next focus is in substance rather than style.

• Options
    Mark CamilloMark Camillo Member Posts: 2

Speaking of colors... New interface looks good but one, small issue so far. When reconciling transactions there is a circle on the right with a check mark that when clicked turns from gray to green. It's a clean look, for sure, but too much so. I can hardly see the difference. I think it used to have an X mark that turned to a check and the whole circle turned green?? I don't even remember really except that it was much more obvious than the new look.

• Options
    nadworksnadworks Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

When reconciling transactions there is a circle on the right with a check mark that when clicked turns from grey to green. It's a clean look, for sure, but too much so. I can hardly see the difference.

**I agree 100%. **This looks like a DDA and UX ignoring vanity decision. You could have saved yourselves some user-dissatisfaction by running this by a few of us (or a virtual focus group) for feedback.

• Options
    KateHWKateHW Member Posts: 1

Totally agree with Mark Camillo and Nadworks on this, you can barely see the change of colour, very frustrating when there is so much more that needs done.

• Options
    TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

@Mark Camillo @nadworks @KateHW Appreciate the honest candour here, folks. Wave's Rebrand was focused on revitalizing the image of Wave and aligning our in-app experience with what we believe in. We are in it for the long haul for sure and will continue to get better and better.

User insight is super critical to our success so please don't hesitate to post in https://community.waveapps.com/categories/wave-features or apply to join our Wave Research Labs here https://www.waveapps.com/research

• Options
    PattyJPattyJ Member Posts: 14

When I heard the announcement about the re-branding, my own reaction was just as I've been taught forever that customers react to branding: it just doesn't matter to me at all. I know it matters a whole lot to the company, but I just want the software to work and have support when it doesn't. I appreciate a good interface, but the interface seemed fine before. Unlike others here, I'm not mad about any missing features (yet?).

• Options
    TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

@PattyJ good point to be made for sure. We always want to get better which we believe this rebrand will do in terms of making things cleaner and easy to read. I take it as a compliment that you thought we were fine before too 😊Plus the little things, like a change in colour, can have meaningful impact to some (my brother uses Wave for his custom furniture side hustle and he found the old dark colours hard to decipher on some buttons).

• Options
    PattyJPattyJ Member Posts: 14

That's true, about little things like colors; I deal with it all the time doing graphic design! Thanks for responding.