Options

How do I download report by product & services's earning?

XavierXavier Member Posts: 1

I need to download report based on product & service's earning. I can't find the setting there. Can you please advice?

Thanks!

edited August 31, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi Xavier! Wave does not have a report by product but I can recommend two things: firstly, you may want to go to Settings > Data Export to generate an export of your account information including invoice items. Secondly, I want to recommend this FAQ, which outlines some workarounds for inventory tracking in Wave.

• Options
    JulieMcBurney_123JulieMcBurney_123 Member Posts: 1

For the above, I do not see Data Export when I go to Settings. Could you tell me where it is specifically? Also, once there, would I be able to generate a report that included one specific product service from all my invoices? Thank you!

• Options
    SophiaSophia Member Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi @JulieMcBurney_123 it's right at the bottom - I've attached a screenshot :) Note that if you're collaborating on an account you may not have access to the data export. Once you've received the link and downloaded the file, use the "invoice items" file and sort by product to see all the info for the specific product you're looking for!

edited February 2, 2018
  • Options
    Belinda_Shoreline123Belinda_Shoreline123 Member Posts: 1

Hi

Wonder if it is possible to get a print out of all items been sold from invoices so you know how many of what was sold and the value as well. This why you know what sell well in which month. Please assist

edited March 5, 2018
  • Options
    Elle_Flora2018Elle_Flora2018 Member Posts: 1

Hi Team, i am looking for the answer for this topic too. I can see we can do a report "Customer Statement" which shows all the activities of a particular customers. Now i would like to do the same thing on products/services - total sales of a particular products/services within a search time frame. This would much better for the owner to understand how well a products/services was doing.
    Please help if anyone who knows the answer. Many thanks

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Belinda_Shoreline123. There isn't currently a report available in Wave that would show you sales as separated by product.

There's a way you could work around it, however by assigning different products to different categories from your chart of accounts, which would allow you to keep track of them separately in your Profit & Loss report. Note that if you do change the category attached to one of your product, it won't change your sales retroactively, it'll only affect future sales.