Options

Impossible to get receipts to show in transaction

GggVGggV Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I have tried with different receipts, using the web app or sending an email. In all cases the recepits get uploaded just fine and I can review them and mark them done. But regardless of the payment account select I just cannot get them to show on the transaction ledger.
Am I missing something??

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @GggV,

It's difficult to say what might've happened without more information. Could you post a screenshot of one of those receipts that didn't make it through? If I look at our receipts admin tool, they all seem to have been processed fine, so having more details might clear things up.

• Options
    GggVGggV Member Posts: 2

Hi @Alexia,
    Thank you for taking the time to look into it. It appears that all the receipts came through on the 28th. After that I tried to delete and then re-upload said receipts and they all worked instantly. I'm not sure what cause the issue at the beginning but now it appears to be resolved.

Maybe because it was the first time I have uploading receipts it took 48h+ for them to be processed?

Thanks again.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @GggV,

I don't believe so. Doing a bit of research, it seems like the receipts uploading systems were a little overloaded on the 25th, which could've caused delays for some Wavers. I'm happy to hear your receipts made it through in the end and that everything is working smoothly again. If this ever happens again, let us know and we'll be happy to look into it.