Options

Feature Request - Sub-accounts

TheaRheaTheaRhea Member Posts: 1

I am a Real Estate Agent with a background in bookkeeping/accounting and I find the lack of sub accounts a bit frustrating; it is a simple enough feature. If I am launching multiple advertising campaigns I want to know how much I spent on each effort, but I also want to know what my aggregate spending on all campaigns for the period was. Without the ability to create sub-accounts I cannot expand or collapse the detail as needed. Instead I have to manually add up multiple accounts that have the "Advertising" prefix I've added in the account name. The same level of detail would be helpful for other items such as insurance, business development expenses, professional services (separating by consultant), etc.

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @TheaRhea,

Thank you for your feedback. I can see how that would be frustrating, as well as how that would be a useful feature in your field of work. I'll pass your feedback along.

I can't guarantee a timeline for this feature or promise that is will be added to Wave, but I can tell you that feedback from our users has a significant impact on what we choose to build next. Thank you for taking the time to share yours.