HELP!!! Can't upload CSV and is in the needed format

mem23mem23 Member Posts: 17

Hi, yesterday I uploaded a ton of paypal transactions with no problem. I need to upload 4 months of transactions from my bank into Wave from previous months that are from before I started syncing. It's saying it cant read the date. It's the EXACT format and 3 columns as the paypal ones. The only difference is that it is going in the checking vs paypal account. WHAT IS GOING ON????? I need to get this done ASAP. Please help!!!

edited September 26, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• Michelle_AMichelle_A Member Posts: 45 admin

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @mem23. Provided your dates are in the MM/DD/YYYY format, it should recognize this, so I'm sorry to see this is happening. You mention that there is four months worth of bank transactions you are hoping to import, so I am wondering if this is potentially something to do with the volume of transactions. Files with more than 100 rows tend to not upload. If your file has more than 100 rows, you can break it into smaller files and upload each individually. Special characters such as #, &, $, * too if any of these happen to appear!

This article may help too, but let us know if you're still having any difficulty: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208622596