Options

Abnormal Processing Time

IFCreativeIFCreative Member Posts: 1

First, thank you for this great resource found in the Community. I am a new(er) user of Wave and very pleased so far. However, one item that I would like to see others input/experience. I used Wave Invoice to process a monthly retainer for a new client. They paid the invoice on the 4th of January using a bank to bank connection (Chase to Wells). The invoice homepage claims that this speeds up payment processing. Yet, I still do not see the payment in the account. The invoice just updated and now shows "successful" and a payment clearing on January 17th (tomorrow). Let's say the payment logs on the 5th in case of cut off times: 13 days for it to hit the account. I understand weekends, holidays, etc. But still, that would be 9 business days. Is this normal or in your experience do payments run through Wave consistently run at 9-10 days? It would be helpful to know other experiences. Thank you.

**From Wave website: **Get paid out in 2 business days with credit card payments and 4 business days with 
bank payments

Comments

• Options
    SophiaSophia Member Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi there, Ryan has followed up with you on the ticket you opened - please let us know if you didn't receive it!