Creating a sales order/packing list

2»

Comments

• BigBoydBigBoyd Member Posts: 1

I like the wave app, but like so many others I need the ability to print a packing list. If you would wander down to your accounting department, I am sure they could show you packing lists for almost every item ever purchased by, and shipped to, your company.

• JimCJimC Member Posts: 3

Another vote here for the ability to print a packing list. I came to Wave from an old version of Quickbooks. There I just enter the invoice data and pick the form to print: either the invoice or packing list. For an order I packed just now, I entered the invoice in Wave, saved a pdf, went back in to edit and clicked to hide the price and amount. And saved a pdf again. This is going to a customer who currently gets a paper invoice and sends us a check but I want to move to electronic invoicing and ACH.

The product shipment needs a packing list, and since all the info is entered into an invoice it just seems Wave needs one new form available - the packing list. Include everything except the price and amount info.

The smaller shops we deal with don't necessarily need a packing list. But the bigger stores and distributors - yes, accounting still wants to match up an invoice with a received packing list. It would really be a handy feature. And a necessary one.
    Thanks!

edited May 27, 2021
  • BmonBmon Member Posts: 1

WTF? It has been YEARS since I asked for this BASIC feature and you still have not figured out how to change the word "Invoice" to "Packing Slip" and remove the pricing information. Really? Please, for the love of god, pay an intern $50 for the 15 minutes of coding this will take. This is just such a basic thing to have, I am completely at a loss as to why this has not been done from the start.

edited August 30, 2021
  • CragDogCragDog Member Posts: 1

Has this been resolved? I have a customer who requires a packing slip without pricing...if this isn't possible, please let me know and i may need to switch software's...

• conceptiontfconceptiontf Member Posts: 3

Still no packing list feature?