Unable to create a bill payment from transaction screen on certain bills

SallyKSallyK Member Posts: 2

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I'm having issues creating a bill payment from the transaction screen - but only for certain bills.

It's bills I've created in USD, but have had to adjust the exchange rate to match the bank transaction. All the other bills I've created have been fine

Comments

• SallyKSallyK Member Posts: 2

If I change the bill back to AUD it works fine

• Michelle_AMichelle_A Member Posts: 45 admin

Hi @SallyK ! It sounds like you might be working with multi-currency transactions here, correct? Wave isn't able to match multi-currency payments with Bills and Invoices (right now!). The best course of action here would be to continue using your current workaround! You can create the payment on the bill manually using the bill's native currency and adjust the FX rate to match the exchange rate for this payment made through your bank. Alternatively, another current workflow is to go directly to the bill and apply payment!

In saying that, we are currently aiming to have this feature rolled out soon with our upgraded software- there is no concrete ETA at present, but do keep your eyes peeled!

edited October 3, 2018
  • nadworksnadworks Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

Been waiting for this feature for years! Should have had priority over new-look implementation.