Update and Transactions

MCFCPOMMCFCPOM Member Posts: 1

Hi I have sent 2 help messages to Wave and although I am getting a reference number it’s been more than a week and I haven’t heard back which is really unusual as Wave help in the past has been fantastic. Since the update I cannot process my clients payments which flow into Wave via bank connection and sit in the transaction area. I log in using an iPad and web browser. When I click the arrow and go to select record payment the dropdown box disappears before I have a chance, if it stays on even long enough to select instead I end up verifying the transaction showing 3 below. I have clients I need to chase for payments but before I do this I need to get my bank transactions up to date. I have to turned to the community as I am really getting concerned now as I have not had a reply. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @MCFCPOM,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with sending in support tickets. We're experiencing extremely high volumes of requests right now which has delayed our support team in replying to some requests. We are committed to always improving our response time.

I see that you did receive a response to your ticket earlier this week. As mentioned by my colleagues, at this time, Wave's website isn't perfectly optimized for mobile use. It's something we are working on improving and we aim to be able to offer better mobile support in the future, but for now, we aren't able to guarantee that every Wave feature will work well on the browsers of mobile devices. To get reliable access Wave, you can use either of our mobile apps, which are limited but might still help, or access Wave from laptop or desktop computer.

Our mobile team is working towards resolving this, but I can't offer a timeline for when we'll be able to offer better support for mobile browsers.