Options

Tie Receipts to Vendors

loctran106loctran106 Member Posts: 1

When I take a picture of an receipt from a particular vendor, let's say Home Depot, I want to make sure it's connected so it can be pulled up by the "Purchases By Vendor" Report. I'm sure I'm missing something but how do I accomplish this? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Michelle_AMichelle_A Member Posts: 45 admin

Hey there @loctran106! To ensure your receipts are also recorded in 'Purchases by Vendor' report, you'll actually have to attach the vendor to your receipt once it appears in your Transactions page. As you probably already know, when you add and verify a receipt, this gets recorded in your transactions page. To get these transactions associated with vendors, you then need to go to the created transactions and add the particular vendor to the transaction. To do this, click on a transaction, show details and you will see a vendor field where you can add vendors you have created in Wave to the transaction! You will need to do this for all of the transactions created for verified receipts to get your receipts associated with these vendors in Wave.