Options

Waveapp Payouts

MariahPS12394MariahPS12394 Member Posts: 2

If you banking info wasn't update under you account, but the bank account doesn't exsist any longer, where does the money go? I have changed the account number to my new one. Is the money able to be reversed and put into the new account. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @MariahPS12394,

There will be a bit of a delay to that payout, but we do what we can to make it a smooth as possible. If a payout was scheduled to go to an account that doesn't exist, we'll receive a notification within 3-5 days to let us know that the payout was bounced back to us. When that happens, you'll get a notification as well, asking you to update your banking information.

Once you've done so, the payout will be rescheduled and it'll be in your account again in no time. If you've updated your account before receiving that notification, you'll have to update it again when you do. You can re-enter the same information, but your banking details need to be updated again to trigger the rescheduling of the payout.

The money won't be lost, it'll just be delayed a bit. If you want me to go into more details about that specific payout, send me a private message and I'd be happy to continue chatting privately.

• Options
    MariahPS12394MariahPS12394 Member Posts: 2

Thank you for the response! I have already changed the banking info and will do so again once I get that notification. The payout was "received" on October 2nd, so I assume you should get the notification in the next day or so!