Options

Wave Community Issues

TaxLabTaxLab Member Posts: 22

I tried creating a group but I couldn't because the category drop-down didn't seem to be working.

Tagged:
edited March 30, 2021 in Technical Support

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi, thanks for posting about this! We've just launched our community and are still working together with our members to build it so the Groups functionality isn't yet enabled. Could you tell me a little bit about what you're hoping to do? We can for sure look to do that if it would add value.

• Options

I wanted to add a group for the accountants who use wave so we can chat about solutions and issue with work with Wave and our clients.

• Options

Sounds good! I'll go ahead and turn on Groups. Please let me know if you have any other issues or if we can help with anything organizational. :)

edited January 17, 2018
  • Options

This may take a few minutes to take effect.

• Options

Thank you, I was just attempting it. But I can wait.

• Options

@TaxLab following up - you should be able to create a group now.

• Options

Yes. It is done.

• Options

@Charlotte, people are asking how they join the group after I have invited them.

• Options

@TaxLab you should be able to navigate to the members list on your group page and approve prospective members. Members who you have invited should be able to find their new group in the right menu under groups.

• Options
    CrystalCrystal Member Posts: 3

@Charlotte I have logged 2 comments through the help and posted on the forum and I haven't got an answer to my questions. Am I doing something wrong? Who can I contact to get help with wave?

• Options

Hi @Crystal ! Our team is currently in the process of answering your tickets. We cannot guarantee a response time in the Community because you are speaking to and engaging with other Wave users as well as Wave employees. Per our forum rules, we also ask that you post support requests in the forum only once. In the future, please submit support requests through one channel only - this saves time and confusion and enables one person to field all of your questions and any follow-ups you may have. Because your questions are being addressed via ticket, I'll remove the duplicate posts here in the Community.

• Options
    CrystalCrystal Member Posts: 3

Thank you! Sorry I am new to this. I appreciate your help

• Options

No biggie @Crystal ! :) Please do feel free to post here and share your experiences with other members.

• Options
    theAREnetworktheAREnetwork Member Posts: 4

Hi I posted a discussion about update recommendations I believe is necessary for the estimates section of Waveapps. Any chance any of my recommendations are in the works already? See below:
    https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/899/estimate-status-options

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @theAREnetwork.

In the future, please only post in one place regarding any one given issue, and make sure you post your discussions under the right category. This does not belong under the Forum Rules category. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.