Options

Recurring invoices still active for deleted customers

PackWebPackWeb Member Posts: 11

I had a customer in Wave and had setup a recurring invoice for them. Unfortunately they decided to cancel my services, so I deleted them from Wave (as a customer). I've just noticed however that their recurring invoice is still active!

I'd suggest:

1. Automatically deleting any recurring invoices for customers when that customer is deleted, or
  2. Displaying a notification of some sort when a customer is deleted advising that there are recurring invoices still active for them (so I can manually delete them too).
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@PackWeb thanks so much for bringing this up. When I read your post, I thought, "We don't do that?" because it seems to me to be very important, considering all the possible issues with forgetting to end a recurring schedule for a client you're no longer working with. Fortunately, when I raised this with our Product Manager I learned that their team is thinking very much along the same lines. :) I can't speak to specifics where release dates are concerned, but rest assured we're looking to resolve this problem in the not-too-distant future.