Have to reset password Every Day !

joseujoseu Member Posts: 2

I raised this before. Why do I have to reset my password every single day ?? Every time I try to login it tells me password is incorrect, I res- set with a variation of my password and works for 1 day, then next time I have to reset it again.

I switched to explorer from chrome and Firefox to clear my cookies every time in explorer which I never use and worked for a while . But Now even explorer is asking me to reset my password for wave ?

Comments

• SophiaSophia Member Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi @joseu I'm sorry you're having this issue. Wave doesn't normally ask you to reset your password unless the password has been changed - is it possible you've invited someone else to access your account and they are changing the password too? This would mean each of you changes the password every time you log in. I'd recommend adding anyone you want to have access to your account as a guest user, instead. You can do this under Settings > User Management; this allows them to have their own password instead of resetting yours!

• eepsmediaeepsmedia Member Posts: 3

I got around this one by signing on with my Google ID. That works fine for me.

• AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

Thanks so much for sharing what's worked for you @eepsmedia! @joseu, let us know if that solves your issue, otherwise, we can continue to work together to find you a solution - definitely don't want you having to reset your password every day!