Options

Wave Profile

MerlinAccounts_UKMerlinAccounts_UK Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

How do I update my public profile on Wave so that people viewing my posts can also see the name of my accountancy practice and my contact details (well, those that I don't mind being public that is)? Similarly how can I add something to my profile in the way of a resume of the services I provide to Wave users (UK in my case) - indeed, how can I perhaps update my profile so that my display name for posts on the forums is actually my business name?

Regards

Andrew

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @AndrewPriestley ! You can edit basic profile details here https://community.waveapps.com/profile/edit/AndrewPriestley, including your signature, photo, username, etc.. Bio/About Me edits have changed with the recent redesign of the forum. I'm currently reviewing with our team, and will follow up as soon as I've resolved the problem. In the meantime, I still have the ability to update About Mes, so if you have something you would like included right now, I can add that for you -- please feel free to send me a message.

• Options
    MerlinAccounts_UKMerlinAccounts_UK Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

Hi Charlotte, followed the link but every time I try to alter the profile it says I do not have permission!

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hmm, thanks @AndrewPriestley I'm on this now troubleshooting with the team. In the meantime, if you'd like me to update it for you, please send me a message.