Error 500 - cannot access site today

j_mccrearyj_mccreary Member Posts: 1

Is it me? Or is it the site?
Error code: 500 • Error reference ID: 82774749b86a4dbfa9ddb4e78214ba5f
I've tried Safari and Chrome and get the same error.
I can log into Invoices by Wave on my phone - but can't get past the log in page on my desktop browser.

Tagged:
edited October 12, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@j_mccreary thanks so much for reaching out. Our team identified this issue this morning and we've now resolved it. If you see anything else that looks unusual, please let me know.

If you have a moment while you're here or later this weekend, we'd also love to hear from you [here]. :)

• Tazehull503Tazehull503 Member Posts: 1
    Still getting an error 500 code when trying to convert estimates to invoices. Please advise.
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Tazehull503

A lot of the time, this can be fixed by tweaking some things in your internet browser. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. We'd also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, you may also need to clear your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser HERE. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, please get in touch.