Unable to bulk delete transactions

Mjago90Mjago90 Member Posts: 2

Hi there, not sure for how long this has been happening but I am no longer able to bulk delete transactions. It takes forever, the progress bar moves but never completes. Yesterday after 1 1/2 hours it was still hanging, I was deleting a long list of transactions so I tried this morning again with only one whilst doing a screen grab - after 22 minutes I gave up.
The issue is neither browser nor device nor network specific, I tested this in various environments - office, home, mobile via 4g, IE Chrome Edge and Firefox were tested. Granting editor access to my partner and accessing with his account didn't help either.
The same transaction, if opened and deleted from the edit dialogue, disappears immediately though. Happy to have found a workaround, but this isn't of much help when deleting 100s of transactions :)
Just thought I'd let you guys know, I absolutely love the product and it was a game changer for my business - first and only glitch encountered!

Tagged:
edited October 12, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• Shaun_SGL_ServicesShaun_SGL_Services Member Posts: 16

I'm also having this problem

• Bobosh13Bobosh13 Member Posts: 1

Also having this problem, any help guys?

• Kilimanjaro2018Kilimanjaro2018 Member Posts: 1

Hi I have just joined the Wave community and just loaded a few transactions as a test but when I try and delete (even just 1 transaction) I have the same problem where Wave hangs (says 'Hold tight') and then eventually gives up and gives me an error message suggesting I try again ??

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@Bobosh13 @Shaun_SGL_Services @Mjago90 thanks so much for taking the time to reach out. I've just connected with our team on this and we're looking into the cause. I'll update you here as soon as more information is available to me. Thanks for your patience, and apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@Bobosh13 @Shaun_SGL_Services @Mjago90 @Kilimanjaro2018 thanks for your patience. I've been notified that this issue is resolved. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to follow up!

While you're here, we'd also love to hear from you in [this post] if you have a few minutes now or later this weeked. :)

edited October 12, 2018
  • syncsync Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem. I tried to bulk delete 420+ transactions but it hangs and didn't work. I tried 3 times. Now I tried to delete only 2 from the group. It didn't work, too. Please help me.