Invoice Tab no longer loads

hmproductionszwhmproductionszw Member Posts: 1

New business on Wave. Was able to use invoices last week but this week each time we try to load the page we get an error 502. Doesnt matter which type of browser we use or computer we try on we get the same errors. The 'Help' Button also doesnt load, only the Privacy and Terms links work on our portal. This seems to be the only way I can get support...

Comments

• JessicaGarlickJessicaGarlick Member Posts: 2

Hi I am having the same problem for the last three days. I cannot capture any invoices or create new invoices.

• James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey guys,

I haven't seen a lot of noise about this elsewhere, so I think this might be a browser issue, but we'll want to get to the bottom of this if not. Can you please try loading Wave in an incognito window and loading the invoices page?

If you get the same message, can you right click the page, click "Inspect" select the "console" tab of the new window that opens and post a screenshot here?

Let me now how it works out!

James

• fly2hifly2hi Member Posts: 1

I do have the same problem for the past 3 days , i sent a massage for the support team without any reply
    I tried to open it on 3 different browsers but still the same, wen you try to open invoice tap i get 502 error

• simonaogstinosimonaogstino Member Posts: 2

I am facing the same issue !!!
    But I tried to load the wave from Germany and works but I am from Iraq and it is not working!!!

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

@simonaogstino I see you've also created a separate discussion for this issue. Please keep comments and posts for a single issue to one place so that we are able to respond more effectively. I will be removing that discussion.

@fly2hi @simonaogstino we are not currently experiencing any system issues that would prevent your invoice tab from loading. As an initial step, I would always recommend clearing your cache and cookies and reloading the page in your browser.

@simonaogstino you have identified that if you change your region, you are able to access the page. This suggests that you are using a VPN. If correct, I recommend disabling it or using another tool if possible, to see if this resolves the problem.

As an aside, if you are able to access the page via changing your region, I would recommend doing this as a workaround for the time being. Accessing Wave from another country will not change your business address or country code you have entered within the app.

• OmbabaOmbaba Member Posts: 1
    I’m also unable to access the Wave tab from my device - it repeatedly gives me “Can’t load content” error message. I tried removing the app altogether and reloaded it, but still still no luck. Please help!
    Thanks 🙏
  • EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ombaba! Sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your app. As a start, we can go through some initial troubleshooting to see if we can help you resolve the problem.

• Log out and back into the app.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Restart your device.

If following these steps don't resolve the error you're experiencing, please let me know. To help us better understand the issues you are experiencing, please provide the following information: the version of the app you are using, the type of device you are using, some screenshots of the error you're seeing, and the operating system version.