Aged Receivables and overdue invoice

faridahfaridah Member Posts: 38

Hi there

I am trying to get the details of all the Aged Receivables

when I click on the overdue invoices in the dashboard , the list of unpaid invoice appear but the is no total , so I manually total it up the amount does not tally with the accounts receivables, how can I check total in the overdue invoices tally with the accounts receivables in the balance sheet

When I click on the accounts receivable, the account transaction appears to be blank , i need to reload or refresh to get the details , but the details are all invoice and payments

TQ

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @faridah ! Could you share what you see in your Aged Receivables report in the Reports tab on the left?

• faridahfaridah Member Posts: 38

this in the Account Receivable balance

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @faridah! Thanks again for sending us a screenshot of this report. I think it would be best here if we work on resolving the two posts that you've shared with us via a support ticket. If possible, could you please send me a direct message with your email address as well as your business name so we can work on this together to resolve the problems you are encountering? Please let me know as soon as you can!