Options

ALL INVOICES GONE AND SHOWING ALL AS DUE

ASKLEGAL_2016ASKLEGAL_2016 Member Posts: 5

Hi,

I am facing a very major issue with my account today.

All of a sudden all the invoices have appeared as due even though I understand its not right since 1/3rd of the amount is due while the remaining is fully paid.

Please sort this out as except wave I don't use any other software for invoicing and receipts etc.

Regards

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @ASKLEGAL_2016 ! Could you confirm whether the issue is that your invoices are gone, that their status is incorrect, or both?

• Options

Hi @Charlotte!

Some invoices totally disappeared while remainings status are totally wrong.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hi @ASKLEGAL_2016. Thanks again for confirming this information with us. I think we may need to go a little deeper to find out what's going on in terms of your invoices showing overdue/are disappearing -- if you could please send me a message with your business name, I would be happy to take a further look.

• Options

Our business name is ASK LEGAL. Thanks

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @ASKLEGAL_2016,

I checked on our end and there are three separate Wave accounts called ASK LEGAL, with varying times of creation, but all from the same location. Is it possible that you've logged into one of your Wave accounts when you were expecting to log into a different one? Please try logging in with alternate email addresses that you may have used to create other accounts; I'm pretty sure that's what's going on here. If you're still having issues, please send me a DM (I don't want you to post any private details on a public page!). Let me know how it goes and I can take it from there.