Options

Alert (any type) on BILL Due Date

McLarenMCL33McLarenMCL33 Member Posts: 6

I run an investment management firm. I bill investors twice a year or more based on parameters as per their contract.
However to run my office I have some bills (rent, phone/internet, paper,toner etc) and they do get missed after which there is a penalty. Are any of the following possible:
1. A simple desktop notification for any bills that are on due date same as system date OR
2. An email generated in the morning of the bill due
3. Bill on due date simply flashes on the bills page and Purchases shows an "action" button or a "Status indicator dot"

Really anything coz sometimes when I am out of office and don't get back by end of day, those are the days that due dates are most likely to be missed.

FYI - Wave is a pinned tab on my chrome so it is always there.

Tagged:
edited October 24, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

@McLarenMCL33 Glad to hear you like our software so far! Also, I very much agree these would be useful features to have, especially in that bills in Wave are meant mostly for keeping track. I'm going to submit this as a feature request! Feel free to submit feedback/feature requests any time, we love to hear (and implement) ways to make our customer's lives easier whenever we can.

• Options
    McLarenMCL33McLarenMCL33 Member Posts: 6

@Samd Any sort of an update/progress on Recurring Bills or Bill Alerts?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @McLarenMCL33 . No updates or timelines for this as of yet but thanks for checking in! If this does get implemented in the software, someone will reach out with an update through this thread!

edited May 6, 2019