Custom Thank You Page

RalpParagili0315RalpParagili0315 Member Posts: 2

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to redirect buyers to a custom thank you page after filling out a checkout form page from waveapp?

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @RalpParagili0315 !

If you use our Checkouts feature (which is available under Sales > Checkouts if you are located in North America and are currently in the beta test), there is a section when creating where you can display a customized message every time a payment is made. For regular invoices, the closest thing we have to a redirect to a thank you page would be the 'Send a Receipt' option when you select a paid invoice in Sales > Invoices. This generates a templated Thank You!/Receipt of Payment message, but you can customize the text here to fit your brand.

That being said, I will also submit a feature request for a custom thank you page after completing a payment!

• NahaNaha Member Posts: 2

Has this been updated? Is there a way to redirect to a custom thank you page after payment? this is a very basic thing with online sales. Thank you.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Naha

This has not been implemented. I'll be honest it's not something on our roadmap at this time either when it comes to our sales team. My apologies for this! We appreciate your input on our community.