Email address problem

OmarOmar Member Posts: 6

Hi,

I cannot access the email address that was used to create the account, and I cannot login. how can I login please

Thanks

Comments

• OmarOmar Member Posts: 6

any one can help please @Charlotte

edited October 30, 2018
  • CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @Omar! Is this email address no longer active, or has it changed in ownership?

it is no longer active @Charlotte

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Omar, could you submit a ticket here?

Because that email is no longer active, we'll just need to verify a few details to confirm you are you, and then the Support Team should be able to send out a password reset to an active email. In your ticket, please just note you are currently locked out and that the email in question is no longer active.

Thanks @Samd, I have submitted a ticket as per your notes, request number 802316

edited November 5, 2018

could you please help to resolve the issue @Charlotte , @Samd

• Jamie22Jamie22 Member Posts: 5

I have a similar problem and can get no response, ( other than automated), from support. Have you abandoned us Wave?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Omar @Jamie22 I would definitely be happy to look into these for you.. @Omar it appears that you closed your support ticket, are you still running into the same problem? If you could both let me know what the support ticket numbers are, I will be more than happy to action these requests.

That would be great thanks - Let me know what you need

thanks for your response @JamieD , no i have not closed my ticket
    here is the ticket number 802316

edited November 12, 2018
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@Jamie22 If you could please send me the support ticket number that you have created with Wave -- or send me a direct message with your email address/business name.. I will be happy to look into this for you.

Hi Jamie - Thanks for you help - I also had a reply from James H, I have sent him my email/business name details. I still have access to the email address and can get a reset code, but whenever I apply it I get the message that something is still wrong and can't log in. The tickets I created are 805121 and 802717. Not sure how to direct message you from here. Thanks again