Options

How to print an invoice

KararthurKararthur Member Posts: 2

Hi all I have a customer who wants a printed invoice as she does not have a computer/printer how do you print an invoice in wave? thank you

Comments

• Options
    KararthurKararthur Member Posts: 2

Hi all I have discovered how to do it so simple lol cheers

• Options
    HumusleoHumusleo Member Posts: 1

If he isn't computer savvy, an invoice book could be a better option. Simply create a prototype that includes his logo and submit it to the printers. They can number a 200-page book for him using print shop mail or XMF or something similar. If he really wishes to be competent, he can brush up on his technical skills and sign up for a cloud invoice service like invoiceable.com or something similar. Most will let you start for free and customize the template (so there's always work to be done) - but they'll have a sting with their URL at the bottom of the invoices.

I use Acrobat and 3d printer for miniatures to create an invoice form that I can fill out. Other examples can be found on the internet. I created the form in Illustrator and then imported it into Acrobat, where I formatted the text fields and created a master PDF that can be edited. When I need to create an invoice, I start by filling out the master and then printing it to PDF. This produces a password-protected PDF that I can give to a client. Last but not least, don't overthink the format; keep it easy. People who deal with invoices tend to get the information they need and then move on. After all, it's just paperwork. Good luck, and see how many item lines you can fill in!

edited April 9, 2021
  • Options
    Mishal21Mishal21 Member Posts: 1

There are many types of printers available on the market but the decision is yours for choosing the one that can fulfill your needs. If you generate few invoices in a day then I would recommend Star Micronics TSP143IIIBi but if you have good sales and looking for a heavy work printer then you should go with HP DesignJet T250. I have used both and the hp printer is still on my sales desk.

edited August 8, 2021