Options

I cant load items onto an invoice

SebastianSebastian Member Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I am struggling to load items onto an invoice.

When clicking add item which opens the drop down, then clicking on one of the items, nothing happens. I tried to create new items directly on the invoice, which does create a new item, but when I click “save and continue” I get an error message stating ”Items: This field is required”.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    ErikErik Member Posts: 194 admin

Hi @Sebastian,

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the page you are on when you see the error? If possible, please include the whole screen so that we can take a look at possible factors in play here.

In general, this may be related to the browser you are using. Wave works best on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, without any browser extensions. Please retry saving your invoice with this in mind and let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

• Options
    SebastianSebastian Member Posts: 2

Hi Erik,

I Deleted the account then signed up again and it worked. I have a feeling it was because I tried to load the invoice prior to following the link on the sign up confirmation email which may have confused the server. Everything is working fine now after resigning up.

Thank you for getting back to me.