Aged Receivables blank lines

bathugeobathugeo Member Posts: 8

Hi, does anybody know the logic for why blank lines appear in the Aged Receivables report. I have a customer that has had no activity for over a year (and which I would rather forget) but they still appear in the report but just with blanks in all the columns. How do you stop them appearing?

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @bathugeo. In order for that customer to no longer show up in the Aged Receivables report, you will need to make sure that you delete any outstanding invoice that is owed to you by that client -- otherwise, our system will still recognize this as money owed from the client.

• bathugeobathugeo Member Posts: 8
    No, they are already at zero owed, which presumably is why they are blank rather than having a number. What I want to understand is why they still appear in the report.
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @bathugeo. I just want to confirm a few things here -- as of right now (with our latest software) this should not be happening in the aged receivables reports, $0.00 amounts for clients that have never been invoiced would not show up in that section in Wave -- could you please either send me a DM with a screenshot and your business name, or post the screenshot here, I would be happy to further investigate.