Options

Event tracking

Quinton_FDTCQuinton_FDTC Member Posts: 5

Hi Guys,
I am in the process of getting accustomed with Wave and have not seen or experienced ALL the features - I would like to find out if Wave has a function of assigning income and expenses to an event? Will be good for reporting purposes as well.
Please lemme know if you need more info!

Comments

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi @Quinton_FDTC are you able to describe further what you mean by an event? Are you referring to the idea of assigning income and expenses to each project or event that you are working on so that your reporting would reflect this?

• Options

Yes that is correct, our club runs a few different champ shows throughout the year and I would like to do a specific "Show report" of all income and expenses related to that event.

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@Quinton_FDTC That's definitely a highly requested feature for a lot of our users. It's likely something that will take extensive back-end work but I agree that it would be super valuable. I've passed this along to our Product Team for future consideration and really appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your feedback. In the meantime, other users tend to create a separate "business" to see their reporting on this level.

I'd be curious to hear if the community here has any other workarounds that they have had success with!

• Options

@JordanFromWave Thanks for that - I will just keep all expenses and income recorded on a spreadsheet for now.