Options

Dashboard Profit & Loss Incorrect

StarCreationsStarCreations Member Posts: 3

I created an invoice, then had an issue getting it approved from draft, on looking for a resolution i found a discussion stating a change of currency to a foreign currency then approve and change back to local currency would alleviate the problem, which it did. I was able to get the invoice approved and change back to the local currency, though problem i have now is that on the dashboard the profit & loss is in the local currency, but the invoiced amount is that of exchanged rate of the foreign currency in local currency!

i.e. invoiced UGX 24,000,000 (had difficulty approving draft invoice, so changed to USD and approval was successful then changed back to UGX), now under profit & loss it shows as USD 24,000,000 in the local currency of UGX 90,831,600,000

How do i get the profit & loss to be of the exact amount invoiced in local currency (UGX 24,000,000)?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    StarCreationsStarCreations Member Posts: 3

Any chance this issue of approval from draft will be resolved in the near future?

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @StarCreations

Would you be able to direct me to the thread where this workaround was proposed? I feel like it's better for us to figure out why there was an issue with approving the draft invoice in the first place, because the impact on the P&L in this case is understandable. Have you had any other difficulties approving draft invoices since?