Options

Same Invoice replicated for many customers

24RdHclose24RdHclose Member Posts: 1

Hi All, it’s good to be in this platform. I have a slight issue, slight in the sense that it may be I am the one that is yet to know how to go about it.

Let me give a scenario of the issue.

You have 50 customers yo want to send out same invoice to, say an invoice with items totaling $500. All the customers have to be issued an invoice for this. If you have to create this invoice for the 50 customers, you can imagine the time that the individual would spend doing this, whereas, the could be a way to select “All Customers” or some categories of Customers and then send invoice via email to the “All customer” selected. In less than 5mins the work is done and all the customers would receive the invoice respectively in their names.

Is there a solution to this? Does anyone have an idea as to how this works currently in Wave?

Would need guidance if any.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Great suggestion @24RdHclose! At the moment they this isn't possible in Wave (I'm submitting this as feedback though) but there is a workaround that isn't quite as manual. You can generate the one invoice, and duplicate it 50 times. The drawback here (as you've already pointed out with the manual creation of each) is that you'd then have to go in and adjust the customer on each, and send it out as well. So - it would only shave off about 2/3rds of the work, but still require a fair amount of manual intervention. Again, I'm submitting this as feedback so our Product Team can take a look!