How to Enable Direct Bank Deposit option on invoices? Cant find it anywhere

DaveyGDaveyG Member Posts: 7

I'm Australian based and have been using Wave for a few months now (loving it by the way) but for the life of me I can't find how to enable bank deposits directly from invoices. the only option it gives me under Payments Tab option is to enable credit card payments (which I'm using) but I also want to give customers the option to direct deposit to save myself some fees. Can anyone help? Cheers Dave

Comments

• Brent_OntraxBrent_Ontrax Member Posts: 15

Hi @DaveyG, I too am in Australia, Sydney to be precise. No system that I'm aware of allows you to give people the option to Direct Deposit, that's a decision they make on how they want to pay you, but what I do it turn off the Credit Card option on each invoice and then on my Invoice Template settings, in the Notes/comments area I have text which shows my Direct Transfer Bank details and then also a message to say that Credit Card Payments are permitted but with an Admin fee, which will be added to the Invoice (just edit the existing Invoice) and then reissue it with the Credit Card option enabled. Hope This Helps. Brent

• DaveyGDaveyG Member Posts: 7

@Brent_Ontrax said:
    Hi @DaveyG, I too am in Australia, Sydney to be precise. No system that I'm aware of allows you to give people the option to Direct Deposit, that's a decision they make on how they want to pay you, but what I do it turn off the Credit Card option on each invoice and then on my Invoice Template settings, in the Notes/comments area I have text which shows my Direct Transfer Bank details and then also a message to say that Credit Card Payments are permitted but with an Admin fee, which will be added to the Invoice (just edit the existing Invoice) and then reissue it with the Credit Card option enabled. Hope This Helps. Brent

Thanks Brent - I've since found out that the direct debit invoicing is a WAVE feature only available in USA and Canada, not In Australia. I've been accepting credit card payments for a few months now but am getting slugged hundreds of dollars each month so was looking for a better option. I do have bank deposit details on invoices but currently have credit card payment options turned on, so will look at adding an admin fee to cover the c.card fees. Cheers and thanks. Dave

• Corbett_canines_18Corbett_canines_18 Member Posts: 4
    @Brent_Ontrax @DaveyG We are the same in a UK did you find a way with admin fee to be charged.
    edited February 18, 2019