On Hold Issue

HomeDoctorLWRHomeDoctorLWR Member Posts: 2
I have tried emailing Wave customer support several times over the past few weeks (3 different times, 2 through the "help" option, 1 through chargeback) and still haven't heard anything back. 1) It shouldn't be this difficult to reach a customer rep to fix the issues as they occur in my account and 2) Wave should never authorize a bank withdrawal without our consent & should have just remit a receipt for the credit card company when they were inquiring about the charge. These accounting errors have caused numerous issues, and needs to be fixed. Wave, I am asking that you just call me and fix this, everything has been great and problem-free up to this point.

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @HomeDoctorLWR I've just followed up with the team here, and it seems like a member of the team and has reached out earlier on today to help get the issue resolved. In the event that this was not resolved, please let me know and I'll be happy to ensure that a member of our team reaches out immediately.

• HomeDoctorLWRHomeDoctorLWR Member Posts: 2
    @JordanFromWave Yes, thank you! Wave has done a great job at resolving this, and fast, too. Thanks again!
  • JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@HomeDoctorLWR I'm really glad to hear that! Have an amazing rest of your day :)