How to create a transfer from a business bank account to a personal bank account

2»

Comments

• SamanmoranSamanmoran Member Posts: 2

I have relied very heavily on the ability to move transactions from one account in Wave into another, as I have a couple of checking accounts and multiple businesses. It was so easy before! I lumped everything into personal and redistributed business transactions to their respective accounts.
    Now it seems the only way to accomplish this is to upload all the transactions to each account and delete all the irrelevant ones. PITA!
    Please reinstate the ability to move transactions between accounts.

• LeditrixLeditrix Member Posts: 2

Personal to business, and vice versa. Please restore this feature. I'm going nuts trying to reconcile end-of-year, just crossing fingers you'll fix it before I have to file taxes. Please, Waveapps! This is a seriously needed feature!

• AussieAussieAussieAussie Member Posts: 10

hi @AlexL

is this topic refer to the moving transactions between personal and business account (i assume this can be done easily, as i have done this before)
    OR
    is this post topic about moving asset accounts between business and personal ? (is this possible?)

edited May 1, 2020
  • SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @AussieAussie! In this case it'd be transactions rather than full accounts. At the moment, Wave doesn't have the capability to move (or even export/import) Chart of Accounts between businesses, which means for the most part if you need to 'reassign' and account, you'd need to manually create it in the correct profile, and then enter a starting balance for the day it was transferred (you can do so by creating an income transaction into said account, and categorize it as Owner Investment).