Options

Adding a Payment Status Filter on Bills Landing Page

mclunemclune Member Posts: 9

Can wave look into adding a filter on payment status on the bills landing page? It would be really helpful to see just your unpaid bills instead of always scrolling down through the page and see which ones are unpaid

Comments

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @mclune,

Now that you mention it, that would be pretty handy. I'm happy to pass that along as a feature request for future review!

• Options

Thank you for considering the request, happy to contribute to future product enhancements

• Options

Another product enhancement request on the Bills screen would be to add the due date as a column on the report and make it a sort column. Thank you

• Options
    marloomarloo Member Posts: 1

This is really needed feature, it is very difficult to go through long list and trying to identify the unpaid ones.

• Options
    APOATreasurerAPOATreasurer Member Posts: 4

I want to put my hand up for a filter on Paid status feature. Also, it would be useful if the date sorting would remember the last setting. It always sorts newest to oldest. But we have several long term recurring payments that I've entered in bills for each going out 2-3 years in advance. So these are always at the top of the list, rather than the nearest upcoming payments.