Send pre-filled Checkout forms to your customers

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageSend pre-filled Checkout forms to your customers

Did you know you can customize the Checkout url you send your customers so that all the essential information is already filled in for them? All they’ll need to enter is their credit card details, ...

Read the full story here

edited December 2, 2018 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• GETWEBGetGoingGETWEBGetGoing Member Posts: 1

Thanks! Can the check box "Save this card for future payments" be set "On" by customizing the URL?

• Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @GETWEBGetGoing, as handy as this would be, this isn't possible because you need to have your customers acknowledge that checkbox themselves. Besides, if you were able to build that in and someone didn't agree to saving their details, you could be at risk of chargebacks (which wouldn't be good!)

• whitestarwhitestar Member Posts: 3

I am not able to find this as an option. What am I doing wrong?

• whitestarwhitestar Member Posts: 3

CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Elizabeth! Thanks for reaching out! It looks like our team has already been in touch to answer your question, but this information may be useful to others! Currently, the Checkouts feature is only available for Payments by Wave users in North America. We do not have any further detail on if we could expand this feature outside of North America at the moment, but hopefully it is something we can look at in the future!

• justcallmetomjustcallmetom Member Posts: 2

Is there a way to pre-fill the amount?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @justcallmetom

There is no way to send a prefilled amount however when you set your price it is the amount that your client will pay. I've blocked out my personal details at the bottom but you cannot adjust the amount to pay here.

Please let me know if you're having issues with this otherwise.