Community fundamentals

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageCommunity fundamentals

Welcome to your community! We'll walk you through some of the things you'll need to do to get started so that you can get the most out of the forum. 
Update your profile page
Your profile page is w...

Read the full story here

edited December 11, 2018 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• raouf_Mo_elhisnawi93raouf_Mo_elhisnawi93 Member Posts: 1

its useful thanks

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Jenni, I am really sorry to hear that. Would you be able to let me know what exactly you are having some difficulty with? I would be happy to help make things easier for you! Thanks,

• VijayVijay Member Posts: 8

I had been using WAVE for over 2 years and I find WAVE very user friendly but I am not an accountant. Yesterday, I went to my bank for some financial help and they have asked me to submit to them our interim balance sheet for 2019 with a notice to reader from a qualified accountant with CPA designation. I wonder if wave support or community can help?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Vijay

Thanks for the kind words! I would like to send you a link to our community of pro accountants who you may be able to work with here!

https://community.waveapps.com/categories/find-an-accountant-or-bookkeeper

I'd recommend @Mikeg. He's a fan favourite.

• SolomonSolomon Member Posts: 1
    I am Solomon, a farmer producing vegetables like tomatoes and palm oil in medium quantity. Like to document my account; Invoicing, Income & Expenditure etc. How to capture my profit/loss and cash flows
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Solomon

Welcome Wave community. I think the best place to start is by reading our -->Intro to Wave help center article<-- which walks you through connecting your bank, importing transactions, creating your custom chart of accounts and categorizing expenses. Have a read and let us know if yo have any specific questions.

• HorseHorse Member Posts: 1

I am doing my 2019 taxes and need totals on catigories Ie utiities total. I have 3 accounts and need seperate totals for each, but can't even find any totals vis catiory. Help.

• jinojino Member Posts: 1

how to remove amount due option and its date on the top of invoice

• LarrylifeLarrylife Member Posts: 1

I am a tax preparer for my client who uses Wave. He's been using wave for a couple of years now. He set up the accounting as single owner when he should have set it up as a partnership. So there are no partnership equity accounts. Is there a way to recify this. I'm asking the question here because don't know where to go find the answer.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Horse! You should be able to view the transactions for categories in your account under: Reports > Account Transactions report and then searching for each category.

Hi @jino! I'm afraid that you can't remove the 'amount due' option at the top of the invoice that the customer views. I'd be happy to hear your feedback on why you do not want this to display and pass it on to the team here!

Hi @Larrylife! The business type can't be changed after it has been selected. However, you should be able to add an Equity account to the Chart of Accounts page (under the Equity tab) to add a partnership account.

• paddyfpaddyf Member Posts: 2

is it possible to insert our banking details onto statements

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @paddyf! If you were to enter your banking details into your invoices/statements, the system would likely replace them with asterisks. You can still definitely try, but I believe it might be blocked in most cases!