Receipt App (Android)

simondgsimondg Member Posts: 2

I have two businesses and my personal accounts in the same Wave account. I added a user to business A so they could enter receipts using the android Receipt App. They downloaded the app and logged in and started snapping receipt which the App tried to put in my Personal accounts, they didn't get as far as being entered because they could see the expense categories where wrong. I went and looked and the user is added to Company A.

We got switched over in the App. and they entered receipts to discover they all went in as USD, a bit of a surprise as we are all in Canada and all the accounts are in CAD.

Comments

• ErikErik Member Posts: 194 admin

Hi @simondg, would you be able to clarify some things for me please? Did you add this user as an "Editor", or did you add them as an account owner? This would affect which businesses/profiles are available to them.

As for the currency issue; there is a currency drop-down menu within the Receipts app. Can you recall if CAD was selected within this menu?

• simondgsimondg Member Posts: 2

Hi @Erik, the user was added as an Editor to business A, I was assuming they need to be at least and Editor to use the Receipts app.
    Thanks for the pointer on the currency issue, It did enter in CAD after that currency was selected. Neither I nor the user spotted the Currency and Business fields because we needed to scroll to see them.