How to check the status of your direct deposit funds transfer

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageHow to check the status of your direct deposit funds transfer

Are you an employee of a business owner who uses Payroll by Wave? If you're paid by direct deposit, follow these instructions if you'd like to check the status of the transfer of your pay.
You can ...

Read the full story here

edited December 18, 2018 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• rcmurphy20rcmurphy20 Member Posts: 1

There is no "eye icon" on my pay stubs page. Can you clarify? Is there another way to access this?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @rcmurphy20 . In your Pay Stubs page, you should be able to click on the payroll period itself which will open up your Statement of Earnings where you can also download your pay stub (top right corner). Don't hesitate to reach back out if you can't access this.

• MEGANOMEGANO Member Posts: 1
    1. There is no Eye Icon
    2. The only thing it says when i click on direct deposit is that i will be paid by direct deposit.

Please clarify where these statuses are found

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @MEGANO , thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with this here. I'm afraid that the direction to look for the eye button is not up to date with the current user interface (UI). Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I'm so sorry that there were out of date directions in our Help Centre here. We've alerted the team and this article will be updated to reflect the changes in the UI soon.

That said, as it stands, there is not an ability currently to see where the direct deposit is in terms of processing to your bank account. I would recommend clicking into your pay stub to see the check date, and using that as your indicator for which date the payment will land in your bank account.

• Darkomega39Darkomega39 Member Posts: 1
    > @rcmurphy20 said:
    > There is no "eye icon" on my pay stubs page. Can you clarify? Is there another way to access this?

I have a pending deposit how soon it be released to my bank account.