Problems adding customised logo

HazeldinkaHazeldinka Member Posts: 1
I am trying to import a picture for my invoice logo, but even keeping well within the size parameters, it repeatedly says error. Has anyone else experienced this and did you manage to solve it please?

Comments

• ErikErik Member Posts: 194 admin

Hi @Hazeldinka, logo issues may involve an incompatibility with the file type you are using.

Ryan goes over it in great detail here: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/11264#Comment_11264

@Ryan_W said:
    I've been looking into this with our team, and the likely issue is to do with how the image file for your business logo is causing a weird issue with how the image transposes to the PDF and impacts the file generation. If you want to test this to be sure, you can delete the current logo image from the Settings > invoice customization page and ensure that the file size is maximum 5mb in JPG, PNG, or GIF formats with a recommended size of 300 x 200. Try generating the reports in PDF without a logo at all, and if this is successful then you'll know that this is the problem. I've also tagged this issue for our team to work on resolving, although I can't provide an ETA for a resolution.