Options

Too many mouse movements to make entries

DavegmDavegm Member Posts: 2

The first thing programmers should learn is to make the system work with the fewest amount of keystrokes as possible. Wave has two sliders that must be moved on most every transaction. One of the sliders is VERY thin and hard to use. It is said that the mouse was developed for business executives 30 years ago because they did not type well. Whoever does not type well now SHOULD LEARN! That said, Wave should make restyle their system to get our hands off sliding that mouse up and down. I am coming over from Quickbooks and get very aggravated at times. I do like the business model of Wave! Paying for online Quickbooks ain't gonna happen!

Comments

• Options
    gabrieltomescugabrieltomescu Member Posts: 33 admin

Hi @Davegm , thanks for the note. Can you be a bit more specific on the sliders you're referring to? I'm sure we can address your issue.

• Options
    gabrieltomescugabrieltomescu Member Posts: 33 admin

@Davegm Okay I think I understand what you're referring to. Having to scroll vertically inside the transaction panel when entering details or when categorizing. I will send you a private message regarding a trial feature we're working on that might help with this.