Options

Separate emails for different businesses within Wave

AKGeekAKGeek Member Posts: 5

I have two businesses within Wave but all emails go to the primary email. I would like the emails pertaining to each business to be separate as they have separate email addresses.

Comments

• Options
    ryanwilsonperkinryanwilsonperkin Member Posts: 18 admin

Hey @AKGeek thanks for the suggestion! We don't currently support this feature but I'm close with the folks who work on our email management. I've let the product manager know that this could be a valuable feature for you.

• Options

@ryanwilsonperkin Thank you, since the businesses are very different it causes some confusion for me and a lot of confusion to my clients who sometimes respond to invoices.

Sometimes I also get excited for a payment notification just to realize it was for a different business.

• Options

@AKGeek I agree, that sounds like it must be confusing. Glad to hear you're still getting payment notifications though! ;)

• Options

@ryanwilsonperkin Any movement on this?

• Options

Hey @AKGeek, no changes expected yet but as a potential workaround: if you create multiple Wave accounts (one for each email) you can create a separate business for those accounts. If you use an email provider like Gmail and have an email address like "example@gmail.com" you can even do "example+business1@gmail.com", "example+business2@gmail.com" to get all of them routed to a single inbox.