"Technical issue between wave and your bank" | Credit Card Not Updating in Bank Connections

NaeaNaea Member Posts: 3

Hiya. I have been attempting to get our credit card info updated for the last 10+ days and I am not having any luck- no new/recent transactions are uploading.
I have "Edited Bank Credentials" and made sure that our login and password are both up to date.
I have tried to manually update repeatedly over the past week.
Our bank connections are updating as usual, but the Credit Card won't cooperate.
We are now getting a notice that says "there is a technical issue and wave is on it" but it says we should look in this help forum.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you All.

edited January 5, 2019 in Technical Support

Comments

• zuzazuza Member Posts: 31 admin

Hello @Naea. Thank you for getting in touch. I can see that your bank accounts are connected successfully so I wanted to confirm that your credit card transactions were importing again. Could you please let me know if that is not the case?

Thank you!

• NaeaNaea Member Posts: 3

Zuza,
    Thank you for following up. I ended up trying to delete the connection and reconnect to the bank..just to start fresh, as nothing was working. At that point, the connection had to be approved and someone was able to fix the issue within a few days. I think the issue just required some hands on tech expertise.
    Thanks again for you time.

• NaeaNaea Member Posts: 3

This issue is happening again. I have not been able to get our bank account to update for 1 week+. Will you please see about how this may be resolved? Thank you for your time.