Updates to reports for invoicing

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageUpdates to reports for invoicing

The Reports page is where you can dive deep into the numbers you see on the Dashboard, and where you can track how your business is doing month over month.
The new Reports were built with better co...

Read the full story here

edited January 5, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• NingstaNingsta Member Posts: 1

Hello! :) Thanks for the wonderful app--we love the invoicing feature! Would it be possible to add the ability for us to see which products are invoiced most often?

• ArtsArts Member Posts: 3

Hi there!

On 5th January 2019 IST, graph details
    in Profit & Loss section on the dashboard went missing for the last few months. It's not showing any details, even after going into the Reports page. Attached is a screenshot of the dashboard. It looks like the update caused this issue. Please look into the matter.

Thank you for the great app!

• MitchellGillespieMitchellGillespie Member Posts: 17 admin

@Ningsta Thank you for your request on the community forum. This request has been made on another community post that you can find here. I recommend you upvote requests made by your peer there to add weight behind a feature requests other business owners have made at Wave. You can also see my personal response there:

@MitchellGillespie said:
    @BrianDekker @ANJ @Camander Thank you for promoting more attention to this feature request. We agree this feature request could greatly improve the insights you have into understanding the products and/or services that are successful or not for your business. Our accounting team is coming out of a major investment in our bookkeeping infrastructure and they're hungry for making improvements like this. At this time I can not provide any timelines for this specific request. We are committed in 2019 to greatly improving insights business owners have at their fingertips. A focus on better understanding the success or failure of products and services is part of that focus.

In the mean-time, my peer Alexa's past instructions will help you solve for this desired outcome.

@Alexia said:
    Hi @Alice,

You can get a list of items sold per item in Excel format through the global export function. To do this, click on settings in the menu on the left and choose the very bottom option. It'll give you every individual line items on all of your invoices. You could filter them by date, remove everything but the range you want to analyze, and create a pivot table to better visualize quantity.

It's not ideal, but it would give you the information you're looking for.

Have a great day, and thank you again for your feedback.

Have a great day and thank you for your feedback.

• MitchellGillespieMitchellGillespie Member Posts: 17 admin

@Arts Thank you for messaging about the issue with your Profit & Loss visualization and reporting. On January 5th we did experienced a small number accounting migration errors and the team has since reloaded the data to be properly represented in the new system.

One of my peers from the Success team is reaching out personally via email to make sure this problem is resolved for you.

Thank you for your message, and I hope you have a great day.

• ArtsArts Member Posts: 3

Hello @MitchellGillespie Everything seems fine. The income bar looks a bit short, but I think that's on us :smile: Good day!

• Russell_WRussell_W Member Posts: 2
    There is still no Report available on the mobile app. The mobile is very restricted. No total owing, you cannot resend a invoice, you cannot see customer invoice history and no resending of invoice
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Russell_W. Appreciate the feedback that you've given here. If you have some free time, could you please elaborate a little more on exactly what you would like to see in the mobile app for invoicing? This will help us gauge whether or not we can build it, and specifically plan to see whether or not this will be able to fit on our roadmap.