New asset not showing on receipt app

kenno_tkenno_t Member Posts: 1

Hi All,

I have recently started using the receipts app which is great. Recently I added a new checking bank account asset on the website.

Previously it was not showing up as an option on the payment account drop-down within the app. It just has cash on hand as the only option. Now there are no options at all on the payment accounts, just a blank screen.

Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

cheers!

Comments

• DEnisODEnisO Member Posts: 6

Ihave same problem when trying to create new product. New asset created does not show on the list of account.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@kenno_t Thanks for letting us know about this -- could you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing when you try to select a payment account for the receipt when you are on the app? This will help us better determine what could be happening with the receipts categorization function. Also, do you notice the same behaviour with the web version of Wave?

@DEnisO Could you please elaborate a little more with the problem you are encountering? Are you using the Invoice by Wave app when creating a product & service? Or is this coming directly from the web software? Please let me know when you can!